Use Azerbaijani on Palm OS device with Azerbaijani PiLoc
Azerbaijani PiLoc provides Azerbaijani Palm OS localization.
Azerbaijani PiLoc creates an environment to operate with Palm OS in Azerbaijani.
PiLoc is a common solution of Palm OS localization problem.
European PalmSource Developer Conference 2003 PiLoc Palm OS localization technology
was recognized as the winner of 2003 European Palm Powered Up Award in the
Productivity Tools category.
"PiLoc provides an industry-leading, comprehensive approach to national
language support that is highly-integrated with Palm OS" - said
Larry Berkin, Director, Global Developer Marketing, PalmSource, Inc.
Azerbaijani for Palm OS features:
- System fonts replacement to add Azerbaijani characters.
- Modified Azerbaijani Graffiti layout to write Azerbaijani letters.
- Alternative on-screen keyboard layout for Azerbaijani letters input.
- Correct Azerbaijani text search and sorting operations.
- Possibility to install and use several localization systems (for example,
Azerbaijani and Russian).
- Possibility to use custom fonts instead of the default ones: any ready font
can be converted to be installed toghether with PiLoc with the special Fonts Compiler utility.
- Azerbaijani language support launches automatically after system reset.
Program is protected from cycling reset.
- Supports installation into a Flash-ROM.
Open API allows developers to
change PiLoc parameters from their applications at run-time.