Use Hungarian on Palm OS device with Hungarian PiLoc
Hungarian PiLoc provides Hungarian Palm OS localization.
Hungarian PiLoc creates an environment to operate with Palm OS in Hungarian. PiLoc is
a common solution of Palm OS localization problem, chosen by a number of Palm OS
European PalmSource Developer Conference 2003 PiLoc Palm OS localization technology
was recognized as the winner of 2003 European Palm Powered Up Award in the
Productivity Tools category.
"PiLoc provides an industry-leading, comprehensive approach to national
language support that is highly-integrated with Palm OS" - said
Larry Berkin, Director, Global Developer Marketing, PalmSource, Inc.
Hungarian for Palm OS features:
- System fonts replacement to add Hungarian characters.
- Modified Hungarian Graffiti layout to write Hungarian letters.
- Alternative on-screen keyboard layout for Hungarian letters input.
- Special module for external keyboard is included. Allows using portable
keyboards to type in Hungarian.
- Correct Hungarian text search and sorting operations.
- Special add-on utility HungarianToGo allows using Hungarian in Word To Go application.
- Optional: full translation of Palm OS to Hungarian (all icons, menu, dialogs
of built-in Palm OS applications will be translated). Please, check if your
device is supported at Hungarian PiLoc
- Possibility to install and use several localization systems (for example,
Hungarian and Slovenian).
- Possibility to use custom fonts instead of the default ones: any ready font
can be converted to be installed toghether with PiLoc with the special Fonts Compiler utility.
- Hungarian language support launches automatically after system reset.
Program is protected from cycling reset.
- Supports installation into a Flash-ROM.
Open API allows developers to
change PiLoc parameters from their applications at run-time.