Use Mongolian on Palm OS device with Mongolian PiLoc
Mongolian PiLoc provides Mongolian Palm OS localization.
Mongolian PiLoc creates an environment to operate with Palm OS in Mongolian. PiLoc is
a common solution of Palm OS localization problem, chosen by a number of Palm OS
European PalmSource Developer Conference 2003 PiLoc Palm OS localization technology
was recognized as the winner of 2003 European Palm Powered Up Award in the
Productivity Tools category.
"PiLoc provides an industry-leading, comprehensive approach to national
language support that is highly-integrated with Palm OS" - said
Larry Berkin, Director, Global Developer Marketing, PalmSource, Inc.
Mongolian for Palm OS features:
- System fonts replacement to add Mongolian characters.
- Modified Mongolian Graffiti layout to write Mongolian letters.
- Alternative on-screen keyboard layout for Mongolian letters input.
- Special module for external keyboard is included. Allows using portable
keyboards to type in Mongolian.
- Correct Mongolian text search and sorting operations.
- Possibility to install and use several localization systems (for example,
Mongolian and Russian).
- Possibility to use custom fonts instead of the default ones: any ready font
can be converted to be installed toghether with PiLoc with the special Fonts Compiler utility.
- Mongolian language support launches automatically after system reset.
Program is protected from cycling reset.
- Supports installation into a Flash-ROM.
Open API allows developers to
change PiLoc parameters from their applications at run-time.